Train the carers of tomorrow, today
The Australian School Based Traineeship program is a fantastic pathway for year 10, 11 or 12 students to gain practical knowledge and workplace experience in their chosen field.
This is a win-win opportunity for Facilities and students.
- An extra pair of hands, trained to your business requirements
- An effective way to attract and recruit staff
- Brings a young, fresh perspective could lead to improved processes
- A practical, proactive way to contribute to community youth
- A range of Government funded incentives are available for eligible employers
Contact us for a free staff eligibility review.
- Contribute towards Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE) and Overall Position (OP) score
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Gain hands-on experience in a workplace
- Earn while you learn one day per week, with the opportunity to gain extra experience and income on weekends and school holidays
- Builds confidence and contacts for future career planning
Download: Traineeship Flyer