Aged and Disability Care Job Interview Questions and Answers
Be well prepared for your Aged and Disability Care job interview by reading the most asked questions below:
1. Why do you want a career in support services?
2. Why do you want to work for this organisation?
3. Describe how you have handled a stressful situation in the workplace?
4. You have just seen your roster and have a shift with a person who normally leaves the difficult work to you, what would you do?
5. What would you do if you saw or overheard a client or staff member being bullied?
6. What personal qualities do you have that will make you suited for this position?
7. What do you think is a weak area that you have in relation to your work .
8. What would you do if you found a client on the floor?
9. When would you use full PPE when working as a support worker?
10. How do you see your career progressing over the next few years?